Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Dorothy Ashby Fix

Solved!

Dorothy Ashby Fix

The artist Dorothy Ashby has 3 albums on Spotify but there should be 4.  If we take a look at this album called the The Jazz Harpist: spotify:album:32XwgJJqg2eXxTmrJQDRid it features other artists such as Ed Thigpen, Frank Wess and Eddie Jones.  When you click on Thigpen, Wess or Jones Spotify profile, this album appears within their discography but does not for Dorothy Ashby even though she is a main part within this album.

I'd like to request that when going on Dorothy Ashby's Spotify profile, this album be put within her discography since she too features on the album a good amount.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @strattondanny8,

thanks for posting in the community !

I'm here to help though i have to be honest i read you post more than once and it got me a bit confused.

Please check the image i just posted and let's try to understand together what you meant exactly so i can provide you with a setisfying answer.

Waiting on your update 😃

ללא שם.jpg

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

thanks for posting in the community !

I'm here to help though i have to be honest i read you post more than once and it got me a bit confused.

Please check the image i just posted and let's try to understand together what you meant exactly so i can provide you with a setisfying answer.

Waiting on your update 😃

ללא שם.jpg

Yeah the album still doesn’t show up in her discogrophy on her artist profile, any possible fix?

I'm seeing this album as part of her discography.

Cna you send a screenshot of her discography section showing it isn't there ?

Have a great day 😃

Suggested posts