Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Dr Dre Compton

Dr Dre Compton

Hi, can anyone tell me why the new album from dr dre isn't on spotify yet?
Or when it gets uploaded?

Greetings lorenzammann
31 Replies

It was on Rdio pretty much from day one. I don't think it was that exclusive. Is it available to you guys in the US on Spotify now? It's not in Germany.

seems like Spotify can't afford to list Dre's music - at least in Germany - I only see the 2001 album and I'm prettyyy sure he's done a bit more than that...so disappointing.

2001 was his last album before Compton tho.

No

I'm still waiting for the album on Spotify. I've found it but for some reason I can't listen to it because it is not available. Will it be available one day or do I have to buy it somewhere else ?

Spotify needs to get in touch with Dre or his manager or whoever is in charge of this. Both Compton and  The Chronic are up on other services but spotify still only has 2001.

You've had no problems getting other Apple exclusives once the deal ran out (like Drake's Views) but Compton is still not up a year after it's release when every other service has it.

Yeah We Need Compton Album & The Chronic

Pourrons nous un jour avoir les albums manquant de Dr DRE ?

I live in Ireland and Compton is still not available here on Spotify.  Not happy at all.  Will I ever get it? 

Kinda crazy this is still going on... apple musics got a better situation

4 years later... Still not on Spotify...

The Apple music exclusivity ended the year it came out. A contract Dre had with Apple ran out about 3 years ago. Dre himself said it was coming. Still, however, Compton or even the more popular songs like Medicine Man, are not on Spotify. Get it done.

After almost having forgotten about this, I just decided to have another look and it's finally here! 

Judging from the last comment it must have been added in the last 3 or 4 months.

So finally I'll get to listen to Dre's latest album - 5 years after release...

Anyway: Enjoy!

spotify:album:6ZnMFVV5HDv2xmHG7bn7et

Suggested posts