Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Driving home for christmas

Solved!

Driving home for christmas

Anyone else having problems with playing driving home for christmas - Chris rea 2009 remastered? Able to find it but not able to play.
53 Replies

Chris Rea has pulled it so he can claim more royalties...

@Johnpav do you have a source for this?... Would be a shame though.

Cancelled my premium subscription after 2 days of use due to the terrible Android app not retaining downloaded songs, and before I get told to clear my cache/remove the app/change app permissions/sacrifice a new born child, I've tried all that and I only have the patience to download 2,500 songs 6 times...
For what it's worth, the Chris rea version has been pulled from Google play music aswell.

I still don't it's that he wants more royalties. I think Cheapify don't want to pay. Instead they use coverbands that plays his music.... Shape up Spotify and give us back the original song!!

However, it is not just Spotify; Apple Music and Google have also removed it. However, Amazon Music has it!

And this justify that Cheapify removes it??

the song is gone so we cant right click!

You never know:-)

Yeah me too. Was reslly annoyed that **bleep** took down the original gravelly voiced Chris Rea version. They have replaced it with some wierd German origin verson which frankly is pretty crappy.

Haha me too 

Only a few months to december and this song is still hopelessly missing from the Spotify library. Hoping that this song will soon be re-introduced in the library. I mean even Taylor Swift is back.

Marked as solution

It is back now!

YEEEEEEESSSSS!!! Oh my god, my christmas spirit is through the ROOF!

Booooom 🙂
Gonna wait til Dec 1st tho to listen to it!!!!

Suggested posts