Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Eason Chan 2003 Album - Live for Today

Eason Chan 2003 Album - Live for Today

https://open.spotify.com/album/2IQFpeyrWpoWUOajpIs6TO

The entire album is wrong, all tracks playable from this album are some other tracks from a live concert album.

Please check your music. This is not the first time I have reported similar problems.

3 Replies

Hey @mklb

The artist and their record label will need to fix this error by removing the album and re-releasing the correct version. Spotify uploads all content exactly how it is sent to them. Try contacting the artist.

I've had a similar problem where an artist uploaded an album and the songs were mislabled and out of order. I contacted them but it took them a year to fix it. A bummer but yeah the artist has to fix it.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

are you suggesting that eason chan fixes this himself?

@mklb

Yes, the artist and their label have to fix this. Spotify is only the receiver of the content, they cannot make changes to it after it has been delivered to them.

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/for_artists/is-the-name-of-an-album-track-or-other-metadat...

"If you’re an artist on Spotify and notice that some of your content is mislabelled, we recommend contacting your label or aggregator and getting it redelivered with the correct metadata.

We can’t make metadata changes, but we’ll update the database as soon as we receive updated content."

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts