Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Eenie Meenie (Justin Bieber)

Eenie Meenie (Justin Bieber)

This song shows up on Spotify when scrolling through the My World 2.0 album but fails to play when I click on the song (I have premium) it works on the other songs on this album, even when I add it to my que or a playlist it doesn’t work!

7 Replies

@Madison1213 wrote:

This song shows up on Spotify when scrolling through the My World 2.0 album but fails to play when I click on the song (I have premium) it works on the other songs on this album, even when I add it to my que or a playlist it doesn’t work!

Hi. It works on this playlist, though. I just tried.

https://open.spotify.com/user/del.riley120401/playlist/1H2xJsOyYpkVrZ9MB6Iv4t?si=a2bl3_pzRm6l7DuCxsO...

Hi, thank you for the help but the song doesn’t even show up on this

Hey @Madison1213 

Is the song appearing greyed out to you?

I'd also suggest trying to play it in the web player.

If you can play it there, you'll need to reinstall your Spotify app to refresh it.

If you can't play it there either, then it's just unavailable in your area for some reason, such as licensing changes.

Let me know how it goes!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It just doesn’t appear at all but I will try try the web browser idea thank

@Madison1213 

If it doesn't show up, then it's likely unavailable and your Spotify app set to hide unavailable content. 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, sorry to hear about your problem. There has been a recent update to the app which may fix your problem. Also I just checked and when searching for your song as a single it comes up and is playable. Have you tried searching for the individual song and playing it. It may work when played as a single. Also saving the song may help too. Alternatively if the song is still not playable but shows up in search and in albums (or it doesn't show up) it means that the single song has not yet been released in that country and that your Spotify settings are set to hide songs that are not playable. @Madison1213 Good Luck

@Madison1213 wrote:
Hi, thank you for the help but the song doesn’t even show up on this

@Madison1213 Try click on the song here. What does it say? Does it say, 'this track is not available in your country' or something like that?

https://open.spotify.com/track/4vVTI94F9uJ8lHNDWKv0i2?si=e_wgr0g9TyOb6CaxJs3XDg

Suggested posts