Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Evanescence Bring Me To Life

Evanescence Bring Me To Life

Hi all!

For some unknown reason, Bring me to Life by Evanescence is no longer available in the UK... All other tracks in the album are available, just not that one.

Why?

Liam

18 Replies

Interesting...

Normally, I get the Bicycle Music Company one, with all tracks playable except Bring me to Life. On the web player, the Wind Up album is also available, but Bring me to Life isn't...

Very strange, and also annoying.

Liam

In Italy doesn't work too.

In Brazil doesn't work too. Please solve this problem.

My Immortal is not available, too. Even the live version has been deleted.

The album says it contains 12 songs yet 4 songs was not available. I cant search it either.. This is so sad because i really love this whole album and now its incomplete.. :(.. Hope they can restore it..

Indonesia is not available too, but months ago, I can hear the full track of this album, spotify please help... I love the old album so much

Not avalible in Norway either .. 😞

Not available in Australia either 😞

I've just come across this as well - it's showing Bring Me to Life, Everybody's Fool, And My Immortal (Band Version) as not available in the UK on the desktop app. 

I've also got BMTL in my library as a song on a compilation album and that's also greyed out as being unavailable, so it looks like a rights issue with the song itself/themselves, but I could be wrong.

It was avalible in spain since 2 weeks ago that i don´t know why it just disapeared

I can get the live version off Anywhere but home (live) but not the original anymore 😞

In Hungary also the same issue, but I don't know why

I doesnt appear to me neither

Not available in Turkey either. 

I cant get Bring Me To Life, My Immortal or Everybody Fool... in the UK!

In Perú also the same issue, but I don't know why

Spotify, I Need an Answer

The are available again for me now in the UK

Suggested posts