Explicit content

Re: Explicit content

Rambo2106

I had the same problem and changed my Allow explicit content tab to on. But unfortunately its still the same situation, if someone can help I'd really appreciate it.. I have a Huawei P20 Pro and I only use the Spotify app on my phone and in my car.. I also attached an image to show you what I see. All 4 were gray now just 2 after I turned the AEC tab on 

Screenshot_20190412_191141_com.spotify.music.jpg

imthemishra5
Regular

to find a clean version, go to the song/album release and go to the bottom and click on "1 more release"

Hezzyking

thank you for this info, opposed to this i have many playlists saved that have been created to be clean and family friendlyThanks CEO Of:: Talkbaze

donbergaaas
Composer

gee thanks

williamjtucker
Gig Goer

Play all the music you want, choose which one has explicit content. It shows you by showing the symbol “e”

donbergaaas
Composer

wow

Rising Star 9 caroejohnson
Rising Star 9

this sounds really dumb but you can also turn down the song if you know there’s a bad word 

caroejohnsonRising Star 9
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

donbergaaas
Composer

i was able to find very quickly thanks

AleeGee
Casual Listener

Here's to you and your clean family friendly songs;

<image removed by mod>

AleeGee
Casual Listener

They've bern censored. The same thing has happened to everyone. Spotify says if you have greyed songs and/or playlists they are involved in licensing disputes, but that is a half truth. I'm sure they are with some artists, but that also indicates censuring of your content. Welcome to 1984 in 2019. 

SUGGESTED POSTS