Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Ferdi Özbeğen - Dilek Taşı

Solved!

Ferdi Özbeğen - Dilek Taşı

Hi Guys,

I'm sure all turkish people know this old song. There are different verisons of this by other artist but I would like to see it from Ferdi Özbeğen.

Do you know what I should do spotify to add this song? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fotISlBHBk0

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @GoLoo, welcome to the Community!

Spotify only adds music that artists/record labels give permission to be added.  The awesome thing is, Spotify is always working to add new music. I love checking out the New Releases section to see what all has been added. If you want to get a song added to Spotify, the best thing to do is to contact the artist or their record label directly and ask them why the music isn't available, since ultimately it is up to them whether to allow Spotify to publish their music or not. Another thing you can do is fill out this form letting Spotify know what you want added. That won't guarantee the song will be available, but it helps Spotify guage interest in artists and could help them add songs like the one you've mentioned.

Hope that helps, let me know if I can do anything else!

If I helped you, likes please!
If I answered you, Accept as Solution!!
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check out my backstage interview

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @GoLoo, welcome to the Community!

Spotify only adds music that artists/record labels give permission to be added.  The awesome thing is, Spotify is always working to add new music. I love checking out the New Releases section to see what all has been added. If you want to get a song added to Spotify, the best thing to do is to contact the artist or their record label directly and ask them why the music isn't available, since ultimately it is up to them whether to allow Spotify to publish their music or not. Another thing you can do is fill out this form letting Spotify know what you want added. That won't guarantee the song will be available, but it helps Spotify guage interest in artists and could help them add songs like the one you've mentioned.

Hope that helps, let me know if I can do anything else!

If I helped you, likes please!
If I answered you, Accept as Solution!!
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check out my backstage interview

Thank you Megan,
This helps a lot.

Suggested posts