Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Finding all new songs daily added on spotify

Finding all new songs daily added on spotify

Hi, I'd like to know if there's a way to see all the songs that are daily or weekly added on spotify. Is there a way to do that ?

Thanks for your answers. 🙂

10 Replies

Hello @kitkiller, Welcome to the community! 🙂

You can set what notifications spotify sneds you via email and push notifications here

I hope this helped 🙂

Hum no, it's not what I'm searching for.

I'd like to be able to see all the songs daily added, like this :

08 August
Songs added :
Artist - title
Artist - title
Artist - title
Artist - title
Artist - title
Artist - title

09 August :
Artist - title
Artist - title
Artist - title
Artist - title
Artist - title
Artist - title

Like a Patch note.

@kitkiller

Unfortunately as far as I'm aware their is no spotify feature for this 😞 the closest feature to this is the "New Releases", it can be found under the "Browse" section in the desktop app, but i suspect this isn't all of the new releases 😞

You can always do a Google search and find an independent website that does this 😉 

I hope this Helped! 🙂

You're right, it seems not to be all the news things added for sure.

I already did some researchs before coming here asking and didn't find anything good enough, so I hope someone will have some beter answer to give me : website doing it, tips, or else.

@kitkiller

You can always view this thread, it has a few websites that list websites which do what you are looking for

thats all i can think of, if tthis doesnt solve your issue i hope you find something that does 🙂

Just checked all this topic, and it seems none of the people are doing what I'm searching for 😞

Good stuff anyway, beter than nothing, but not what I would have expected. Sad :'(

@kitkiller

It is :'(

@kitkiller

Hello:

Have you tried to use this search term tag:new and see what results you get? This is about the easiest method I have found to find all new content recently added.

Not bad yeah !
The only problem is that there's no timeline (dd:hh:mm), so it's not really what I would have called "easy and fast" way.

It would be far beter if it was written like a patch note or something like that, even if it was on a excel-like file or a .txt file, even a RSS would be nice...
But well, I will use it this way and wait for someone having another way.
I will be glad to read it if there is one. ^^

Thanks anyway, good help 🙂

Yes sadly one can not add any other search terms to tag:new, would be great to add a specific date to the tag:new and pull up content that way. As @jean3601 pointed out the thread to some external sources. Those sources list new content by date added, just have to play around with the filtering at those services a bit to get the hang of it all.

Suggested posts