Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Finding similar artists

Solved!

Finding similar artists

The other day I played a song by a particular artist (Greg Laswell). After the song finished playing Spotify continued playing songs by similar artists. It was great! I added a bunch of songs to "My Library" so I can go back and listen to them later. But now I want to do that again to discover more artists. I tried playing the Greg Laswell song again but Spotify just plays it once and stops. If I play a song from my library then Spotify continues playing all the songs in my library. That's great but how do I get Spotify to find more songs similar to a certain song? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

If you select the three dots on the upper-right corner of smart phone screen (or next to track name on desktop), you can select 'Go to radio'. This will start a kind of radio station where an algorithm selects songs from similar artists/genres that have a similar flavour to the song you're listening to.

Hope this helps!

A

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

If you select the three dots on the upper-right corner of smart phone screen (or next to track name on desktop), you can select 'Go to radio'. This will start a kind of radio station where an algorithm selects songs from similar artists/genres that have a similar flavour to the song you're listening to.

Hope this helps!

A

On the desktop app you can also right-click on any song and there is a "Go to song radio" option.

This curates a playlist of songs similar to the one you right-clicked on.

Suggested posts