Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Firefall - Just Remember I Love You

Firefall - Just Remember I Love You

By any chance can I get the album version  of Firefall's Just Remember I Love You (Luna Sea) put back, and not the live version. It seems to be missing from the album.

Would really appreciate it.

4 Replies

@artful_dodger59

Hello:

Just checked the artist page, the album which the original track comes from Luna Sea, that track does not seem to be available at least from a U.S. account as well as the first track off that release.

Well you know the score by now, a canned reply. 🙂 

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

https://support.spotify.com/article/Content-missing/

That's sad, and kind of a cop -out. You claim you're the best site for music, and yet you're missing too many great artists and songs! For example, Andy Gibb was on Spotify and now he's gone! Spotify just has too many problems it needs to fix in order for it to be a quality site.

Examples: Spotify sometimes doesn't add the song you want to your playlist, and you have to go out and come back in.

Spotify completely shuts down sometimes when you click on a song to play.

My favorite is when you do add songs and make a playlist, the next time you check it songs are missing off it.

I don't know who runs Spotifiy, but I know at my work if I put out inferior work I would be history!

What's really funny is you expect people to buy premium for something that DON'T WORK!

Finally, answer this question honsetly. I can go on ITunes and search Prince, Bob Seger and Peter Gabriel and their albums come up. These are great artists that you're missing on here. They even have Slade! If artists keep leaving or don't want nothing to do with Spotify, where do you think people are going to turn to? The site that carries these artists. Think about that for a minute.

I know it's free, but like that old saying goes you get what you pay for and right now that's nothing. For .99 I can have these able artists on ITunes, and have no problems with the ITunes player. I also have the freedom to set up playlists the way I want, and have the ability to move things around, and out things in alphabetical order. Something you guys don't offer.

If you really want to be as good as you claim you are, go out and get these artists. Other sites don't seem to have the problem of getting them.

"Just Remember I Love You & So Long" are missing from Luna Sea on Itunes also. In adddition the hit  "Strange Way" on the "Elan" album is missing. So it's not just Spotify.

Spotify has the Daryl Hall and John Oates CD that I like called "Do What You Want, Be Who You Are", that is not available at all on Itunes. 

Unfortunately, I can't get all the songs from one service. It sure would be nice though.

I just checked, and they are there. Both on the Luna Sea album, and on the Greatest Hits. So may I say, EPIC FAIL to you !

Suggested posts