Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forgot to tag my songs for consideration on a Playlist before release

Solved!

Forgot to tag my songs for consideration on a Playlist before release

Hi guys, I distributed my EP via Distrokid and didn´t tell a release date in the future. This led to a "sudden" release on Spotify and now I´m not able to tag my songs for consideration on a Spotify curated playlist.

Is there a chance to tag my now released songs for consideration anymore? The official release will be in April. I just wanted to make sure that the EP is on Spotify in advance. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @RegardingHenry

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

If you follow the link to Spotify for Artists you'll be able to find the FAQ section at the top right corner of the webpage. 

Also, at the bottom left of the page you can find the contact form for artists.  

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

We suggest you get in touch with our team at Spotify for Artists. These folks specialize in queries submitted to Spotify by artists and content creators. They’ll be able to help you more specifically with the issue you’re addressing. 

You can reach out to them here.    

Hi Ivan,

thanks for getting back to me!

The link just leads to my Homepage of artists.spotify. From here I do not really see a possibility to get in touch with whoever 😪

It´s there where I found out about my mistake of not defining a dedicated release date.

Now I search for a solution.

For instance: My "real" release date will be Friday, 10th of April. So it may be possible to kinda "hide" the release from March 15th and kinda re-release it on April 10th? With the possibility of inserting the tags to my songs? Yet I do not know if something like this is possible anyway...🤔

Marked as solution

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

If you follow the link to Spotify for Artists you'll be able to find the FAQ section at the top right corner of the webpage. 

Also, at the bottom left of the page you can find the contact form for artists.  

Suggested posts