Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Former Perfect Concentration playlist songs?

Solved!

Former Perfect Concentration playlist songs?

Does anyone know what songs were on the Spotify Perfect Concentration playlist before it updated and completely changed within the last six months?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there!

Unfortunately, the Spotify playlists like that are tricky because they can change at any moment, but there are a few things you can do.

The first option would be to search Spotify to see if someone saved the playlist in the state you liked it. Just type in "Perfect Concentration" or whatever playlist you're looking for and then click or tap "see all" on the playlists tab. What you're looking for is not the original Spotify playlist, as you say it got updated, but instead a user-created playlist with the same songs that were in the old playlist, before the changed.

Once you find a user-created playlist you like, you can just follow it, but since the user can change it at any time, it might be smart to create a new playlist and add all the songs from the user playlist to it.

Option two is that if you recently listened to the playlist before it was changed, you can check to see if you can rebuild the playlist from your song history. If you're on a computer, you can go to your queue and then to the history tab.

Unfortunately, that is all I can suggest. A good idea when it comes to playlists not made by you is that it's always smart to save the music for your use because those playlists can change all the time.

I hope I was able to help you out, let me know how it goes!

Did this work for you? If so please mark it as the solution. This helps other users find the solutions to their problems in the future!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there!

Unfortunately, the Spotify playlists like that are tricky because they can change at any moment, but there are a few things you can do.

The first option would be to search Spotify to see if someone saved the playlist in the state you liked it. Just type in "Perfect Concentration" or whatever playlist you're looking for and then click or tap "see all" on the playlists tab. What you're looking for is not the original Spotify playlist, as you say it got updated, but instead a user-created playlist with the same songs that were in the old playlist, before the changed.

Once you find a user-created playlist you like, you can just follow it, but since the user can change it at any time, it might be smart to create a new playlist and add all the songs from the user playlist to it.

Option two is that if you recently listened to the playlist before it was changed, you can check to see if you can rebuild the playlist from your song history. If you're on a computer, you can go to your queue and then to the history tab.

Unfortunately, that is all I can suggest. A good idea when it comes to playlists not made by you is that it's always smart to save the music for your use because those playlists can change all the time.

I hope I was able to help you out, let me know how it goes!

Did this work for you? If so please mark it as the solution. This helps other users find the solutions to their problems in the future!

This is helpful, thank you! I didn't know Spotify updated playlists until this happend!

No problem, it's happened to me before too!

Suggested posts