Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Fra Lippo Lippi and other "Songs"

Solved!

Fra Lippo Lippi and other "Songs"

Put the songs back! They have disappeared from my playlist. Luckily I own the vinyl LPs, but that's not the point. When I make a playlist, I don't expect songs to mysteriously disappear overnight. Do I go back to the world of CD compilations? Available offline eh, but for how long??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Songs album is not currently available in any region looks like, and also their album The Best Of is not available in any region.

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can't be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership. Sometimes the music is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others. Sometimes the album or song will be unavailable temporary, and come back again later.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Which albums from Fra Lippo Lippi are missing? I can see 3 albums and 1 compilation from them:

Dreams 2011

The Colour Album 2011

In A Brilliant White 2002

The Early Years 2003

Songs and Light and Shade.
Marked as solution

Songs album is not currently available in any region looks like, and also their album The Best Of is not available in any region.

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can't be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership. Sometimes the music is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others. Sometimes the album or song will be unavailable temporary, and come back again later.

Thanks Toku. That's a shame. For now then it's back to good old vinyl!

Suggested posts