Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Germany] Tenacious D - Rize of the Fenix, only one track left?

[Germany] Tenacious D - Rize of the Fenix, only one track left?

Hey @ all,

i dont know if this is restricted to german users only, but in the album "Rize of the Fenix" by Tenacious D there is only one song left. What happend to the other songs in that album? I can see them but i cant play them anymore, theyre all greyed out.

5 Replies

Hey @Sir_Coleslaw

I know your feel about this. 

Sony made it unavailable for us germans but i dont know why.

You can take a look at this. But i dont think it will be back soon -.-

Peace

Hello:

I did a region look up, Germany is showing that album is currently available. Edited for correction: Germany is not listed for this release to be available to stream in Germany, Germany's two letter code is DE. My bad, and apologizes for the confusion.

<territories>AD AR AU BE BG BO BR CA CL CO CR CY CZ DK DO EC EE ES FI FR GB GR GT HK HN HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MT MX MY NI NL NO NZ PA PE PH PL PT PY RO SE SG SI SK SV TR TW US UY</territories>

spotify:album:0H6G98SKzREy6AJBAi9srx

Might try logging out and doing a system reboot, and then log back into the Spotify app again and see if the play issues continue? You can also check the web player and see if the same issues exists there as well? https://play.spotify.com/

Hey@user-removed!

The only available song is the first 'Rize of the Fenix' ^^.

It's strange that they're not greyed out here in the Web-Player.

Screenshot_7.png

Peace ^^

That is the link i get.

https://play.spotify.com/album/0H6G98SKzREy6AJBAi9srx

And there are all tracks greyed out. Even in the web player the tracks are greyed out.

My bad, I was looking at the wrong letter codes for Germany. LoL. Germany is not listed as available for that release.

Suggested posts