Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Get previous playlist " new release" (radar des sorties in French) again.

Get previous playlist " new release" (radar des sorties in French) again.

Indeed, my playlist "new realeses" has changed today, and I didn't had a chance to save previous playlist's songs into my library or other playlists. How can I do to have acces to it again? 

5 Replies

Hey @Freedomseeker, sadly you can't get your previous Release Radar playlist back at this moment. Perhaps this feature will be implemented some day.

A way to save every Release Radar selection is by copy/pasting the songs into a playlist you created.

Hope this helps, let me know.

Felix

Hey there @Freedomseeker,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community and welcome!

Unfortunately, as @ListenToGlobal mentions it's not possible to view the history of playlists once they've been updated. 

If you like any of the tracks in your Release Radar playlist, be sure to save them or add them to another playlist before it updates.

On another note, it seems like being able to see the history of playlists that have been updated is something other Spotify users would like to see as well. We'd suggest heading over to this Idea and adding your +VOTE there. You can also consider adding your feedback in a comment there as well to contribute to the discussion.

You can also take a look here to find out more information about how the Ideas Exchange works and how your feedback reaches Spotify. 

Hope this helps clarify things, but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with!

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Thank you (both) so much for your answer, sorry for the late reply.

I try not to forget to save my tracks every sunday night.

Still happy with the Spotify experience, except for the disabled widget.

Blessings.

Hey @Freedomseeker, sorry for the late reply.

And no worries! Whenever you need help, we are here. 🙂

Have a great week & happy listening.

Felix

as a music lover I would love to have more options to the release radar. This playlist is really something totally unique and makes my work so much easier.

Please give us more options here, this could make you shine ever stronger and beat apple music!!!!

Suggested posts