Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Ghost, Meliora missing Bonus Song - "Zenith"

Ghost, Meliora missing Bonus Song - "Zenith"

The band Ghost (also known as Ghost B.C.), their last album was called Meliora. There was a bonus track on the LP called "Zenith" that is nowhere to be found on Spotify. I've been using Spotify for years never even tried to make a request for a song. I'm not even sure if I'm in the right place. 

If you're a ghost fan and you've heard the song, you'll know why it matters.

4 Replies

Hey @Prometheus3769

Spotify tries really hard to get music available on their service, but in the end the availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

This thread by Spotify staff explains why some music is not available:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/I-want-an-artist-song-on-Spotify/td-p/1136005

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I’m aware. I’ve read all of that. I was mainly trying to make a request they look into as even the artist wasn’t aware originally that it wasn’t on Spotify and not sure why. I’ve since found the form for a request and submitted.

Ya what a joke i wanna hear it sooooo baaad!!!!!

If you run a YouTube search for “Ghost Zenith” there are two decent videos. One says (Best Quality) and shows the record spinning. I recommend that version. It’s usually the first one. If you’ve got a decent blue tooth speaker or speakers for computer it translates well from the cell phone or PC/Mac. I would use headphones for best sound though.

If you haven’t heard it all, ever...then I hope this helps. The song wasn’t written by “papa” who writes and records pretty much everything Ghost does. This song (and Year Zero) we’re both written by the original nameless ghoul that went by the “Omega” title. His name is Martin Persner. He’s also a founding member of two other nice bands that are VERY different: Magna Carta Cartel (MCC) and TID.

Suggested posts