Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Girls' Generation's older albums not on Spotify???

Solved!

Girls' Generation's older albums not on Spotify???

hello, 

I was wondering if there was any way that you could get albums 'Love and Peace', 'Girls' Generation' and 'Girls' Generation 2 (Girls & Peace) on Spotify?? I've been a huge fan of theirs for years now and it's just been bugging me that I can't even listen to some of my favourite songs ahah, much appreciated x

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @heidixo, thanks for posting!

I'm afraid music being withheld from Spotify is always the decision of the artist or their label. This could be due to a change in the song's ownership or metadata - in which case it will be available again soon - or possibly a disagreement with the artist/label. If it were up to us we would have every song ever written on Spotify!

Don't despair however! New music is added to Spotify every day, so check back soon and the music you're looking for might have been added.

In the meantime you could try contacting the artist to see if/when they plan on releasing their music on Spotify, or you can also express your interest to Spotify staff by filling out this form!

Thanks!

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/search_play/content-missing/

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @heidixo, thanks for posting!

I'm afraid music being withheld from Spotify is always the decision of the artist or their label. This could be due to a change in the song's ownership or metadata - in which case it will be available again soon - or possibly a disagreement with the artist/label. If it were up to us we would have every song ever written on Spotify!

Don't despair however! New music is added to Spotify every day, so check back soon and the music you're looking for might have been added.

In the meantime you could try contacting the artist to see if/when they plan on releasing their music on Spotify, or you can also express your interest to Spotify staff by filling out this form!

Thanks!

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/search_play/content-missing/

Suggested posts