Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Good Stat for a New Artist?

Good Stat for a New Artist?

Hi, I am a new artist on Spotify. I was wondering what type of Artist Stats is good for a new Artist. I mean what type of Artist stats would trigger Spotify algorithms? Any Suggestions would be much appreciated.

3 Replies

Hey there @Sulav!
Your music can get reccomended who listens to similar music, and genres to your songs. 
Hope this helps! Have a nice day 🙂

Thanks for the reply @mosohodPeti , but will that get the music into some of the smaller Spotify editorial playlists? How many streams per day you think would get Spotify's attention. 

Hey Sulav, 

What's considered as "good stats" for a new artist can often be really subjective depending on the artist and who their general audience is. It's not the easiest thing for a new artist to get a lot of recognition for their music right away, so just stay persistent and patient. I recommend you to promote your work as much as possible across multiple social media platforms to get more followers and attention. You can even post your music within the spotify community's various forums to spread your account. Don't forget that putting out consistent work to your account can also definitely help your following and stats grow. I'd love to see more new artists within the spotify community and hope that all goes well for you 🙂

Not an employee. 

Suggested posts