Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Grace VanderWaal not Grace Vanderwal

Grace VanderWaal not Grace Vanderwal

There is an imposter on Spotify that everyone should stay away from.  I enjoyed the young singer Grace VanderWaal on America's Got Talent.  I was hoping that some of her music would be on Spotify.  I did a search and what appeared was Grace Vanderwal and her ep Sunflower Skies.  It sounded similar to the girl from America's Got Talent but not exactly. I did some research and discovered that the one on Spotify is a fake.  The only picture is a sunflower and she sings in a similar style.  Spotify should make it clear that this is not the girl from America's Got Talent

3 Replies

What was the name if the singer the if it wasn't grace vsnderwaal because I heard the same thing and I liked the girls songs. One was tree house and another was called mountain or something like that. The songs were pulled from spotify and I can't find them and it's driving me crazy please help thanks

same she was one of my favorite singers (the so called imposter) and now she just fell of the face of the earth and i cant fnd her anywhere. maybe the imposter girl just had the same name??

Someone help! Where did she go?!?!?

Suggested posts