Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Gunna Drip Season 3 removed from spotify but still on Apple Music

Gunna Drip Season 3 removed from spotify but still on Apple Music

I noticed that Drip Season 3 is no longer on spotify. Is this just a temporary thing or will it come back. It's still on Apple music so I don't think it's an issue with the label or artist.

23 Replies

Dude I am having the exact same problem, the entire album is there but every song is greyed out except Almighty with HoodRich it's annoying me so much.

Word man Iโ€™m having the same issue... spotify please fix this!!!

Same issue, thought I was going crazy since I listened the other day #freegunna

Today his whole ablum has been removed only Almighty is left๐Ÿ˜ญ

If its still on apple music, its bound to come back on spotify, just a matter of time. One of my favorite songs from Drip was "Car Sick" and its not there anymore ๐Ÿ˜ž

Only Almighty and Oh Okay are up ๐Ÿ˜ž

All songs but King King, Oh Okay, and At the Hotel are back up for me. Unfortunately those are some of my favorite tracks.

Guys don't worry I think they fixing it cuz half is album is back up, just give mey Drip or Drown Rmx๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Don't worry guys it's back๐Ÿ™

Still missing At the Hotel and King Kong 

Not all At The Hotel King Kong is missing 

king and at the hotel is still greyed out for me ๐Ÿ˜•

Please bring back at the hotel by gunna please

Same for me. At the hotel and King Kong are still removed. Probably hardest songs on the album (other than car sick) too :-(. Come on Spotify. We need flames back.

Yep bumping this, Spotify get on it please

yeah its already august and at the hotel, king kong, and oh okay are still not on spotify. makes me frustrated cause i love king kong and its only on apple music 

Oh Okay is the only song I know on the album, and its not there

Agreed, when I view Drip Season 3 (why I love Gunna), I cannot see At the Hotel, King Kong, and Oh Okay which are some of my favorite tracks!!! Spotify, please let us be able to listen to these songs!!

Add oh okay back I am considering switching back to apple music because they never have random songs removed.

Suggested posts