Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Heart/plus songs and finding them!

Heart/plus songs and finding them!

Hi

Someone's not that smart and I'm thinking it's me. I thought hearting songs also added the song somewhere in my library in the same way as plussing a song does. But I can't find them! Not the plussed nor the hearted songs.

I tried looking at the songs-list and the plussed are there but so is aaaaaaall the songs, I've already added to a playlist! I'm also missing a playlist that I somehow believed was autogenerated/saved with all these heart/plus songs like the discover playlist. I can't seem to find somewhere in settings where I can change the directory where songs are saved.

Help?!

Stine

2 Replies

Hi @Siller18 ! 🙂

Sorry to hear you are having some trouble!
You are correct though with the Heart function as this is the same as adding to Your Library.
The minute you click a heart in a playlist it should transfer the track to "Your Library"> "Songs." Your check marked songs also appear here too in one big list (newest on top). However, Hearting a song won't add it to a playlist too. 
On a side note, the Radio mode is a thumbs up/down function so these do get added to a Playlist called "Liked From Radio."
If you have been using Spotify for a long time too, there used a be a playlist called "Starred" that your favorited songs got added to, but this isn't relevant now with the Heart function.
Hopefully this helps clear it up a little! 🙂

Using heart instead of favorite and songs not being added to any playlist. Total useless. Add to library feature is sufficient. I just dont get it

Suggested posts