Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Heldeep radio no longer in podcasts

Solved!

Heldeep radio no longer in podcasts

Does anyone know what has happend to Heldeep Radio podcast by Oliver Heldens? I can no longer find the podcast on Spotify, and when I try to google it, I can't find any mentions of it being removed from Spotify or why. Closest result I get is "This content is no longer available" on Spotify web player. Seeing that I'm on a metered connection, I prefered playing the podcast on Spotify over playing it on other channels.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @andr87h

Unfortunately, this is something that Spotify doesn't have control over, as availability of podcasts is up to the individual ownership of the rights. 

For more details on availability, check this Support article

Hopefully the podcast you're looking for will reappear soon!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @andr87h

Unfortunately, this is something that Spotify doesn't have control over, as availability of podcasts is up to the individual ownership of the rights. 

For more details on availability, check this Support article

Hopefully the podcast you're looking for will reappear soon!

Thank you for your answer, I will try to contact Oliver Heldens and ask him about it. I will accept your answer as solution.

Hi @andr87h

I hope everything works out for you!

Thank you for accepting my answer as solution 🙂

Have a nice day!

Spotify is removing podcasts that involve music, like the Heldeep radio show. They have not only done this with Oliver they've also done this with Tiesto, Kris Kross Amsterdam and many many more unfortunately. It seems they don't want these kinds of "radioshows" on their podcast channels.

Shame Spotify! That's a shame.

My podcast which are like Heldeep are taken down too. RIP Podcasts on Spotify.

Suggested posts