Lineup Signup

Help Us Fix Metadata. Have a read and sign up here.

Help Us Fix Metadata

108 people liked this

Help Us Fix Metadata

Community Manager
Community Manager

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 10.41.56 AM.png

We need your help testing Line-In--our new metadata crowdsourcing platform.

Line-In is a tool that allows our most trusted fans and music lovers (like you) to suggest edits to the information we have about artists, albums, and songs on Spotify. This will help improve, extend, and confirm the data describing music - which will in turn help us improve experiences for Spotify Users and the Artists creating the music on Spotify.

To help us test this tool please visit https://line-in.spotify.com/ and click "Log In".

Once you've explored Line-In, if you'd like to talk to other Line-In users or have questions you'd like to ask, just visit the Line-In board here.  

Community Ergo Sum
Please log in, to sign up.
258 Replies
46 people liked this

Re: Help Us Test Line-In

Erich here (from the team building this tool). We're excited to have ya'll help us test this thing, make it better, and improve our ability to describe the music on Spotify to help create better experiences for all our users! Thank you in advance for your contributions!
15 people liked this

Rock Star 1
Rock Star 1

Any info on when this is starting?

3 people liked this

mdewater
Community Legend

Love this idea. I'm not too late signing up am I?

18 people liked this

Rock Star 3
Rock Star 3

Absolutely love this idea! As someone with more Wikipedia bookmarks to band wiki pages than will fit on a standard 2560x1440 monitor vertically, you could say I love reading about the history of some bands, so being able to make sure things are correct in Spotify is going to be awesome.

kirashiRock Star 3
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
10 people liked this

not too late! sign up here and we'll be sending out instructions on how to access next week (just finalizing access stuff now).
8 people liked this

we'll be sending out instructions on how to access next week (just finalizing access stuff now) - probably sending individual notifications on Wednesday.
8 people liked this

i cannot wait to hear what you think of what we've built! i'm sure you'll have some great ideas of how we can make it better! and i hope you enjoy exploring it!
6 people liked this

mdewater
Community Legend

Yeah this is really exciting, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve wished I could fix or clean up something. 

6 people liked this

Re: Help Us Fix Metadata

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

Fantastic idea. 

crematedmanRock Star 13
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS