Solved!
81 people liked this

Help Us Fix Metadata

Edited
Community Manager
Community Manager
‎2017-09-21 11:35 AM

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 10.41.56 AM.png

We need your help testing Line-In--our new metadata crowdsourcing platform. 

Line-In is a tool that allows our most trusted fans and music lovers (like you) to suggest edits to the information we have about artists, albums, and songs on Spotify. This will help improve, extend, and confirm the data describing music - which will in turn help us improve experiences for Spotify Users and the Artists creating the music on Spotify.

To help us test this tool please click on the SIGN UP botton below. The first 150 to sign up will get access :)

Thanks!

What I'm listening to:

Please log in, to sign up.
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
39 people liked this

Re: Help Us Test Line-In

‎2017-09-21 02:04 PM
Erich here (from the team building this tool). We're excited to have ya'll help us test this thing, make it better, and improve our ability to describe the music on Spotify to help create better experiences for all our users! Thank you in advance for your contributions!
14 people liked this

Rock Star
‎2017-09-21 02:53 PM

Any info on when this is starting?

If I solved your issue, please accept my reply as a solution!
Follow me
2 people liked this

Community Legend
‎2017-09-21 09:58 PM

Love this idea. I'm not too late signing up am I?

125 Replies
39 people liked this

‎2017-09-21 02:04 PM
Erich here (from the team building this tool). We're excited to have ya'll help us test this thing, make it better, and improve our ability to describe the music on Spotify to help create better experiences for all our users! Thank you in advance for your contributions!
14 people liked this

Rock Star
‎2017-09-21 02:53 PM

Any info on when this is starting?

If I solved your issue, please accept my reply as a solution!
Follow me
2 people liked this

Community Legend
‎2017-09-21 09:58 PM

Love this idea. I'm not too late signing up am I?

15 people liked this

Edited
Rock Star
‎2017-09-22 08:14 AM

Absolutely love this idea! As someone with more Wikipedia bookmarks to band wiki pages than will fit on a standard 2560x1440 monitor vertically, you could say I love reading about the history of some bands, so being able to make sure things are correct in Spotify is going to be awesome.

Rock Star Community Member Like and/or "Accept As Solution" if this post resolved your issue.
New Music Friday Worldwide Playlist
Become a Community Rock Star!
Message Me  last.fm  Twitter
9 people liked this

‎2017-09-22 09:11 PM
not too late! sign up here and we'll be sending out instructions on how to access next week (just finalizing access stuff now).
7 people liked this

‎2017-09-22 09:11 PM
we'll be sending out instructions on how to access next week (just finalizing access stuff now) - probably sending individual notifications on Wednesday.
6 people liked this

‎2017-09-22 09:16 PM
i cannot wait to hear what you think of what we've built! i'm sure you'll have some great ideas of how we can make it better! and i hope you enjoy exploring it!
4 people liked this

Community Legend
‎2017-09-23 01:26 AM

Yeah this is really exciting, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve wished I could fix or clean up something. 

4 people liked this

Re: Help Us Fix Metadata

Top Star
‎2017-09-24 12:17 AM

Fantastic idea. 

SUGGESTED POSTS