Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Help me find all Spotify end of the year top playlists

Help me find all Spotify end of the year top playlists

Hey!

So, I am kinda a music "breather" (this year I had 75 000 mins of listening to Spotify. And that is just my account), and I listened to artists from over 60 countries. So, I would want to find even more of them! However, Spotify *kinda* sucks on this, and I want to find all the top 2019 playlists from all the different countries!! I have only been able to find top female artists from France, Italy & Sweden as the English version comes up anyway when you search for an artist that is on that playlist (as Ariana Grande).

Would love to find the rest of them (and my wish for the new decade is that Spotify makes it easier to find music in other languages!!!) so if anyone have a tip for me or could link them I would be so grateful (I am especially looking for the 2019 top playlists from Greece).

Thank you 🙂

2 Replies

Hey!
This isn't exactly what you were looking for, as its not the Top 2019 songs from a country, but this is a page on Spotify for the Top 50 tracks in every country today.
https://open.spotify.com/view/charts-regional
Hope this can help you discover new tunes! Have a nice day 🙂

Hey @Selen4Gomez,

Just to follow up on @mosohodPeti's suggestion: you can search for "top artists 2019 in Spotify, and it will bring up a bunch of Spotify-created playlists compiling songs from the top artists of the year in different countries:

Capture.PNG

Hope that helps! Happy 2020 🙂

Suggested posts