Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Help me find this song I accidentally downvoted?

Help me find this song I accidentally downvoted?

Hi! Sorry if this isn't the way the forums are usually used, but I can't think of any other way to try and sort this problem out. I used the spotify live chat, and they explained they don't track my thumbs down votes for privacy reasons, and the other topic about this problem is 5 years old, still getting comments, and still not fixed!

So I had a thought that perhaps if someone else created a radio station based off of 'Tripe Soup' by Granata, that they might come across the song I downvoted and be able to tell me who it was by?

I'm 99% sure it was called I've been dreaming, or some variation on that like I been dreaming, I've bin dreaming etc. I have no idea who it was by though sorry. I have a feeling since I downvoted it, the search function is removing it from all of my search queries too!

1 Reply

I've found it! I didn't even notice I was singing along to it haha! I made a new song radio for one of Ganata's songs, and it appeared about 20 songs in.

Dreams ft. Mick Jenkins, by Rich Robbins. No wonder it wasn't coming up when I searched for Ive been dreaming.

Suggested posts