Help me find this song I accidentally downvoted?

Help me find this song I accidentally downvoted?

Casual Listener

Hi! Sorry if this isn't the way the forums are usually used, but I can't think of any other way to try and sort this problem out. I used the spotify live chat, and they explained they don't track my thumbs down votes for privacy reasons, and the other topic about this problem is 5 years old, still getting comments, and still not fixed!

So I had a thought that perhaps if someone else created a radio station based off of 'Tripe Soup' by Granata, that they might come across the song I downvoted and be able to tell me who it was by?

I'm 99% sure it was called I've been dreaming, or some variation on that like I been dreaming, I've bin dreaming etc. I have no idea who it was by though sorry. I have a feeling since I downvoted it, the search function is removing it from all of my search queries too!

1 Reply

Re: Help me find this song I accidentally downvoted?

Casual Listener

I've found it! I didn't even notice I was singing along to it haha! I made a new song radio for one of Ganata's songs, and it appeared about 20 songs in.

Dreams ft. Mick Jenkins, by Rich Robbins. No wonder it wasn't coming up when I searched for Ive been dreaming.

SUGGESTED POSTS