Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How do you get in touch with playlist owners as an artist?

Solved!

How do you get in touch with playlist owners as an artist?

When you have your music on Spotify, how do you get in contact with relevant playlist owners to present your music if it seems to fit their playlist?

Link to our album if you are interested:

Bound by Law – Break the Day

Thanks for your help

70 Replies

Hi, This doesn't answer the question "how to contact a playlist owner", it answers the question "how do i submit my song to spotify for consideration for their playlists". Those are very different things. For example, I've found a user playlist that is perfect for my music and I want to message the owner to tell them about me. It says in some of the other comments that you can go to the playlist owner's profile and contact them but I can't find a way to do this. Does it require premium, or is it no longer available?

Thanks!

Does this still work? I can't find any way to messge a playlist owner from their profile page. Does it prehaps require the premium version?

Is there any chances to submit it after the deadline? 

https://playlistcity.com has a database of curator emails

If you are a youtuber i would recommend using www.flintzy.com

they are professionals & official google partner. Sadly they are not yet started services for spotify promotion. I contact their support and they mentioned that they are in process of building one & will launch soon. 

Hey everyone!

You can find more info on how to get featured on playlists, made by Spotify, by checking out the Spotify for Artists page here.

We'd also like to add in on your recommendations by mentioning the Artist playlists, where you, as an artist, can feature your own music in a playlist, curated by you, or show your listeners what music you're in to by creating a playlist with your favorite songs.

We hope this info was useful. We're always here if there's anything else we can help with.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Peter, I do not see a way to send the playlist creator a message even after following them. 

Every time sur

Please follow us, stream our music, and share us on ur soccial media! Greek editors help us get viral! ❤️

Hot Hits Greece  - Hot Greek Rap -  New Music Friday Greece -  Internet Hits Greece -  Top 50 Greece -  Viral 50 Greece 

Screenshot (49)DDDDD.jpg

my songs been blowin up. listen, share and add it to playlists https://open.spotify.com/album/6KXRc8kz8qo0c2ZytwnM1y?si=y0CS1xLzQQu3mm31zzW6Ew #GRS23

Hi guys. Do check out my new single Lost Forever, a powerful rock ballad!

<iframe style="border-radius:12px" src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/track/5XVYdHyHy5BjgWMdYitwO1?utm_source=generator" width="100%" height="352" frameBorder="0" allowfullscreen="" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" loading="lazy"></iframe>

LOST FOREVER (2).png

Suggested posts