Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How many songs/artists have more than 1 Million plays on Spotify?

Solved!

How many songs/artists have more than 1 Million plays on Spotify?

Hi there! I'm an artist and producer. I'm trying to find the number of songs or artists on Spotify that have more than 1 million plays. Is there a way I can access this data? I want to assess this percentage to get more of a glimpse into how many people are able to break that mark. 

Could somebody please help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Sodhivine!

I've had an update that the Artist Support team might be able to help with this and see if they can obtain these details they're reachable through this contact form here and someone will be in touch as soon as they have an answer or follow up.

Have an awesome day,

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there! 

Thanks for the question, this isn't usually something that Spotify have on hand or a specific list therefore in this case I'm going to check this out with some folks backstage to see if there's anyone who might be able to help you out here.

I'll be back with a response as soon as I've heard back from the correct folks,

Awesome!
Marked as solution

Hey there @Sodhivine!

I've had an update that the Artist Support team might be able to help with this and see if they can obtain these details they're reachable through this contact form here and someone will be in touch as soon as they have an answer or follow up.

Have an awesome day,

Thanks Ethan, I've submitted the request.

Suggested posts