Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How to Access My Verified Account?

Solved!

How to Access My Verified Account?

i was wondering how could i access my artist account? i have an account (like a listeners account/premium) thru my facebook  but i just got verified 2 weeks ago on my official profile which is ran thru Tunecore, how do i access my verified account so i could change my profile picture and have the official link for people to follow me?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @rickellz! So glad you've chosen to have your music on Spotify. 🎸

Please click here for a detailed guide on how to access your Spotify for Artists profile page. This will allow you to manage your artist profile. Once you get access, you’ll be able to update your image, post artist playlists, and make an artist’s pick anytime you want – all from one place. Still have questions? Feel free to reply below. 👇

If this has helped you, please click "Accept as Solution".

- Jiana

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @rickellz! So glad you've chosen to have your music on Spotify. 🎸

Please click here for a detailed guide on how to access your Spotify for Artists profile page. This will allow you to manage your artist profile. Once you get access, you’ll be able to update your image, post artist playlists, and make an artist’s pick anytime you want – all from one place. Still have questions? Feel free to reply below. 👇

If this has helped you, please click "Accept as Solution".

- Jiana

thank u it worked!

Awesome, @rickellz! Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

https://play.spotify.com/user/askrockstars/playlist/63XpyubibSokvW1UvGgkBM?play=true&utm_source=open...

- Jiana

Suggested posts