Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How to edit what songs are listed under artist/album tab?

How to edit what songs are listed under artist/album tab?

When I am under my artist tab (aka following), I can not seem to remove songs from an individual artist. How can I do this? 

Example:

I have 45 songs under the artist Beartooth. 

I decide I no longer like one of the songs and don’t want it listed here.  How do I remove it?

Or

I decide I want more of their songs under them. How would I add one? 

Version 8.5.19.947

Platform iOS

2 Replies

Hey there @jopoosh,

thanks for posting !

The Artists/Albums tab are for you to save full albums and follow their artists.

The content is not for editing, you're not able to edit an uploaded album by an artist you decided to save.

Correct me if i misunderstood you 🙂

The problem with this is that there is no tab for managing our "Library" of songs we have saved. If we consider "Liked songs" to be our library, then it's a really crappy library, because I can't filter by artist, then album to get to the songs I want, I have to look at this huge list and search using the search bar, which sucks. The Artists tab is a bit better, just because we can filter by artist, but we can't filter by album after that, it has to be a big list of songs (albeit sorted by album, but still, I'd rather be able to choose whether it's a list or able to be filtered by album). I reaaalllly hate this new UI, and this is coming from a developer who doesn't criticize other developers very easily.

Suggested posts