How to get Artist Profile and Account

Solved!

Re: How to get Artist Profile and Account

LegPuppy
Roadie

we've just had our related artist tab removed. Which isnt the end of the worlf as the previous acts we were matched with were nothing like us.

How do we get a new one with more similar acts?

Ive seen bands with hardly any followers of plays with the tab so it cant be because we arent getting enough plays

iamjackrich
Casual Listener

so does that mean I can edit my picture from my personal and it will automatically appear on my artist page is there anyway i can link the two together? So i can manage my artist page through my personal one?

JakeEdwardsAUS

Hello,

So i have a release just posted onto spotify through my label. I dont have an account and my track has been automatically put under another artist with the same name as me "Jake Edwards". How can i make an artist page and put my song onto this? 

Quinster
Is it possible because i haven't got mail and i requested 2 weeks ago but still no mail

djhouz
Casual Listener

Hey I have sent a verification Request numerous times never anything happened. I am verified on Several apps like Shazam , Sounds App and more have an instagram and facebook community of more than 40K and still Spotify doesnt verify me.

I am DJ HOUZ my email is demo.djhouz@gmail.com

Please answer its very important for me to get verified as it would make several things like playlists etc easier

BurrellBrothers

I have several songs on Spotify and my request for an Artist Page still hasn't been granted yet.. What do I have to do? Browse for Rheji Burrell

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 9.52.41 AM.png

W1NT3R

I have music (Songs I've made ) I want to start putting on Spotify but I only have a listeners account how can I change that 

Chelewynne
Music Fan

Hi! You have to get your songs placed with an aggregator first. There are several like CDbaby, Tunecore and Distrokid. If you go with Distrokid you'll be able to verify, through Distrokid, as soon as your music is live on Spotify.  I went through Distrokid because it was only $35.00 and I can load unlimited music through the year at no additional cost. But please research first, don't take my word for it, I did a lot of research and distrokid was best for me, you may want something different. Also, if you like, check out my music, I've added a link, and please follow me if you like my songs. Thanks! Best regards, Chelewynne.  https://open.spotify.com/track/6LDbwJ6xGsbGoZMzAuDF2S

Chelewynne
Music Fan

Hi! You have to get your songs placed with an aggregator first. There are several like CDbaby, Tunecore and Distrokid. If you go with Distrokid you'll be able to verify, through Distrokid, as soon as your music is live on Spotify.  I went through Distrokid because it was only $35.00 and I can load unlimited music through the year at no additional cost. But please research first, don't take my word for it, I did a lot of research and distrokid was best for me, you may want something different. Also, if you like, check out my music, I've added a link, and please follow me if you like my songs. Thanks! Best regards, Chelewynne.   https://open.spotify.com/track/6LDbwJ6xGsbGoZMzAuDF2S

cl4_2k49s-5pw

If my music was uploaded by Tunecore onto Spotify, how can I log in to my artist profile and manage my profile?

SUGGESTED POSTS