Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How to make a New Artist Profile

How to make a New Artist Profile

Hey there, we are looking at releasing another song on our label via Symphonic distribution for our latest artist, but he doesn’t yet have a Spotify artist profile. We were wondering how to create a profile for him that he could claim when the release goes live, this wild also save time with artist separation in the first place. Surely there must be a way to make a new profile?  Thanks for the help - Strix Records

4 Replies

Hi  @Strixrecords.

Welcome to the community! 

To get an artist profile you need to first get your music on Spotify. 

Content on Spotify is delivered either by a record label or a distributor. If you’re signed to a label, they’ll take care of getting your music to Spotify.

I recommend you to check out this Spotify Answer for more information about how to get your music on Spotify.

Hope this helps 🙂

Hey 👋 

Thanks for the reply...

we have already read this article and we are a label that is looking to do this. Thanks anyway

Hey @Strixrecords,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

The artist page will automatically be created when your artist's content is being delivered to Spotify. There's no way just manually to create an artist page.

If the content gets placed on the wrong artist page, you can check out this FAQ article to learn how to get it moved to the right artist page.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts