Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I beg for more albums by Mac Miller to be added on Spotify. There's a lot missing.

I beg for more albums by Mac Miller to be added on Spotify. There's a lot missing.

There's quite a few albums and singles that are missing of his. I beg that you add them. Many of us pay for Spotify premium and dont get to listen to all of our favourite songs. Leading us you just use YouTube instead and deal with the ads. At least we get all the songs we want. If you have everything by Gucci Mane, even his most **bleep**ed stuff. Why cant we have all of Mac Miller? His music has a positive influence on people. Just because it's not the most popular of music, it would still be greatly enjoyed.

4 Replies

Hello @SpencerMorin!

Spotify would love to have all the world’s music available to everyone. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available.

I'd recommend reading this article for more info.

You can always download those tracks and stream them in Spotify as local files. You can learn more about local files here.

Hope this helps and have a nice day 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey,

Are there any projects by him that you would recommend that aren't on Spotify. Hate to be that guy that gets into someone's discography late especially considering his recent passing but I wanted give his music a listen at least. Cheers

Gio

I feel this on a deep level, I was a huge fan of Mac Miller and I'm still attempting to get over his passing. Spofity has a Google forum open to their listeners where you can actually request a certain artist, their album and tracks. If you are interested in vouching for this feature, I would highly suggest heading over to this article for more information!

hey! i had this same problem when i first came to spotify. none of taylor swift's albums were on here and i found out later that it was because she wanted to make more money from the albums and since spotify allows you to download for free, she wouldn't have been making much money from it. that might be what happened with mac miller but i'm not 100% sure since it might differ from artist to artist. hope this helped!

Suggested posts