Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I can only play this playlist ("Christmas by Krulish") from iPhone, not any other computer

I can only play this playlist ("Christmas by Krulish") from iPhone, not any other computer

Hello,

I originally created a xmas list in iTunes years ago.  A few years ago, I uploaded my list to Spotify.  Last year, I had added many other songs through spotify (not iTunes).  I was able to share my list and play it on other devices.  This year, I can only play my list on my iPhone.  No where else.  I'm not a premium member.  Thanks for your help!

3 Replies

Hello @nkrulish2,
Sorry you've been having this issue.

It sounds like what you have is a local device playlist, which is only going to be possible to play on the device you uploaded it on. You can't change this unless you also upload the playlist to you computer. Alternatively, you can find the song from it on Spotify and make a playlist of them on Spotify,  which will make it easy to listen to the same playlist on all devices.

Hope this helps!

Hello @nkrulish2,
Sorry you've been having this issue.

It sounds like what you have is a local device playlist, which is only going to be possible to play on the device you uploaded it on. You can't change this unless you also upload the playlist to you computer. Alternatively, you can find the song from it on Spotify and make a playlist of them on Spotify,  which will make it easy to listen to the same playlist on all devices.

Hope this helps!

Maybe some songs are removed from spotify. Or your playlist is private. Or you had a joint playlist and someone else did things with the playlist.

Suggested posts