Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I can't find a song that should be available in my area

Solved!

I can't find a song that should be available in my area

I used to play songs of "kamikazee" but now that I switched to premium I can't search their songs anymore

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@tsololo

I did a peek at the label information from the releases by Kamikazee, from the bands Wiki page, the labels the band have released music on are Warner Music and Universal Music Philippines? You might have to try and reach out to Warner Music and also Universal Music it's self on social media and ask why the bands content for the Philippines is not available for Spotify users in the Philippines? The issue might be something just as simple as a label access issue in the Philippines for the band there, or something more complex, as Warner Music or Warner Music Group and Universal or UMG - Universal Music group are international music labels. Music labels are complex and always issues are arising when each label buys and sells a label branch of the business to remain in compliance in certain markets to sell music content.

Warner Music Group

Universal Music Group

View solution in original post

18 Replies

Hello:

Is this the artist you are looking for? And does this help any?

Top 10 songs above, and the artist page link on the Spotify service here:

https://open.spotify.com/artist/4GBFKKuwmZUnAJt6nBal7A

Yes thats the artist that I'm looking for but only 1 song appears on the
playlist
Just last month I was able to play their other songs "huling sayaw" and
"tagpuan" but now I can't seem to find them

I attached here a screenshot that shows I can search these songs in my web
browser
But I can't search these on the spotify app

@patrickolmos75

Hello:

The tracks huling sayaw and tagpuan seems to be on this release here:

Not sure if you currently have access to this release from your listening region though?

I can see the other songs on your post but when I click the track that you
sent it won't play
And also I can only see 1 song on the playlist in the spotify app
Is there some sort of a filter or something that I might have accidentally
changed ?

I actually don't have access on the Halik release
Is this release unavailable in my area?

@patrickolmos75

Lets see that Romantico release above is available to these listening regions currently:

AR AU AT BE BO BR BG CA CL CO CR CY CZ DK DO DE EC EE SV FI FR GR GT HN HK HU IS IE IT LV LT LU MY MT MX NL NZ NI NO PA PY PE PL PT SG SK ES SE CH TW TR UY US GB AD LI MC ID

Not available in:

PH RO SI

Oh I see
Thanks for the help 🙂

That's ironic. They're from the PH but we can't play it here 😞 same goes with Parokya ni edgar. These are great bands and i would love to be able to listen to them. 

Does anyone know who we can reach out to so we could listen/stream it here in the PH?

Marked as solution

@tsololo

I did a peek at the label information from the releases by Kamikazee, from the bands Wiki page, the labels the band have released music on are Warner Music and Universal Music Philippines? You might have to try and reach out to Warner Music and also Universal Music it's self on social media and ask why the bands content for the Philippines is not available for Spotify users in the Philippines? The issue might be something just as simple as a label access issue in the Philippines for the band there, or something more complex, as Warner Music or Warner Music Group and Universal or UMG - Universal Music group are international music labels. Music labels are complex and always issues are arising when each label buys and sells a label branch of the business to remain in compliance in certain markets to sell music content.

Warner Music Group

Universal Music Group

oh boy! i can imagine old geezers from these companies just asking for more money to get these bands stream in Spotify here in PH. 

UPDATE:

I reached out to the label companies and haven't gotten any response yet. 

Trying to see if i can get in touch with their agents

Thanks a lot 🙂 I hope this issue would be solved soon

Narrowed it down to Universal Records (not Universal Music). Tweeted my 'ask', just waiting for a reply

It seems us, the premium users, doesn't have any access to this wonderful artists.

UPDATE: Parokya Ni Edgar is already available in Spotify PH!! Finally!!!

woow that's a very good news! Thanks

UPDATE: KAMIKAZEE is now in Spotify PH!! Thanks for those who helped!

Kamikazee is now available in Spotify PH!

Suggested posts