Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I can't find a song

I can't find a song

I can't find "Some sweet day" by Barry Manilow

35 Replies

@elmehy

Hello:

Sorry I did not have any luck with a search either for that track snowdown, I take it the artist is MDK right?

Otherwise this information below might cover why the song is not available for you currently?

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements canโ€™t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you canโ€™t find an artist youโ€™re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

I can't find Albert Hammond Jr.'s 2006 Album with the song scared on it!  I love that song, I hope it can be added soon.

Hey @hutc9052

Welcome to the community!

Please read this:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/I-want-an-artist-song-on-Spotify/td-p/1136005

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello you,

cannot find Black Friday from Kendrick Lamar, it's not good because this is a great song.

Hi there,

i am currently looking for :
Hazel by Loop da loop & That Elvis track by the sol brothers

Looking for an album by Bassnectar called Mesmerizing the Ultra, how can you request to have it uploaded into Spotify?

Thanks! 

I also can't find a songs "jungle" and "not a regular person" by a boogie

I'm searching for smashmouth "superhero"
Anyone now of u caan fill in requests?

I can't find the song "lo que dios quiera" of Fanny Lu y Gente DE ZONA. it used to be on spotify before, what happened? 

About a week ago i found this song, I hope by Bostin it's not on spotify and i was wondering if you guys are willing to work you r magic and upload it or crush my dreams and look for a new song.

I can't find radical love by victory worship. I love that song ๐Ÿ˜ž

I am new to Spotify and I am in the process of looking up my songs on naspter to switch over so I don't any.  There are 2 songs I love and I am not finding. They are both by Parmalee Was it Everything and Under My Skin.  In Naspter they are on an album with various artist it is called Deep In The Triangle. It is from March of 2009.  While I have found Parmalee on Spotify the songs aren't there. I can't the album anywhere.  Any suggestions? 

Lil Wayne - Off Day
Smoke 'N' Drive - Big Sean (ft Mike Posner & Pat Piff)
Super Sako Ft Spitakci Hayko - Mi Gna

I can't find "How you want it" by Olivia Holt. Is it on Spotify? If not, when will it be?

Can you please add in "Somewhere in Brooklyn" by Bruno Mars! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Please add Smoke 'N' Drive - Big Sean (ft Mike Posner & Pat Piff)

Suggested posts