Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I can't find a song

I can't find a song

I can't find "Some sweet day" by Barry Manilow

35 Replies

That song isn't currently available, I'm afraid.

Don't lose heart, we're always working on bringing any new or missing music to Spotify, so hopefully this will appear at some point in the future.

In the meantime, here are my favourite songs with the same name:

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Yeah I'm looking for a song as well. I'm looking for the song "your song" and it's sung by bridgit mendler and shane Harper. I know it's not on spotify but I want to know when it will be on spotify or if it will be on spotify. thanks!!

Hello @user-removed !

Spotify tries to have as much music as possible on Spotify but you can read more about missing content at the music faq.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

yeah...this song is super difficult to find...you may have to search on online websites that sell vinyl

I also can't see to find the song "time of our lives" by Olivia holt. I just want to when or if it will be on spotify. See I did find it on youtube but most of them were less than a minute long and the full version was just absolutely awful, I could barely hear it. Well I just don't know what to do because this is getting to be a bit ridiculous with trying to find all these songs via spotify yet they aren't on spotify or whatever. So if someone could just tell me when this song "time of our lives" by Olivia holt will be on spotify that would be most excellent

Hi. Have a read of this post concerning missing music. It explains how the thing works.

Cant find song Duke dumont - i got you bondax remix (youtube it.. its pretty good)

I'm looking for "Shallow Grave" by "Leftfield".  Can't seem to find it on Spotify.

I looking for Common Ground by Rhythm Corps and Dancin' Shoes by Leblanc and Carr

Hi there, I am looking for the following songs: 

Creek House & percheron Staillion by Thomas Newman

His albums seem to be on Spotify a lot, but these songs are missing, and they are amazing. ๐Ÿ˜ž 

Thanks

hi, i am looking for two albums which i cannot locate, one is aloud by aloud and the other is late september by deepest blue

I can't find "Blank Space" by Taylor Swift??!! Only a random cover of it?! Where is it?

@sarahknapp 

Taylor Swift decided to remove her music from Spotify last year.

You can read about it here:

https://news.spotify.com/2014/11/03/taylor-swifts-decision/

Not every album or song is available on Spotify.

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.
Spotify has no control over what content is available.

Sometimes it is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I can't find "Frequency" by Watermรคt & TAI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qLIr0YD6Dc

I Can't find the remix of Sia's Eye of the Needle. It's called Eye of the Needle (Bounce Remix) Feat. Big Freeida

i can't seem to find  "my bloody valentine" by Tata Young from the album "Ready for Love"

however, the album already exist, with only one song  in it.

the name of the song is "Ready For Love", same name as the album.

i would wish "My Bloody Valentine" can be added to the album as well.

thanks.

hi i'm looking for an album of infinite challege

I can't find a song olso it's called

Temporal de amor, Pรกgina de amigos & Nรฃo olha assim - Cรฉsar Menotti e Fabiano

on youtube

i can't find a track on spotify [snowdown - MDK] .. anyone help me please ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested posts