Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I lost a playlist I was listening to by accident - I can't find it now (was Spotify Featured)

I lost a playlist I was listening to by accident - I can't find it now (was Spotify Featured)

I was listening to this music that was a mixture of older/newer songs that have been remixed with a more dance tone.

They were all well done! The tone was kind of party tempo'd and others were a little bit slower.

I can slightly remember one song being a remix with the tempo of Ice Ice baby but Vanillia Ice wasnt singing.. It was someone else doing a different song completly... 

I really enjoyed this playlist but cant find it again (I was using the web player so I don't have a 'song que' to see what i've been listening to...

Man I enjoyed this playlist 😞

Can anyone help me find it again?

2 Replies

You might be able to look on your activity log on Facebook (if your spotify and facebook are linked) to see what songs you were listening to.

Just go on your facebook and click on your profile. Where your cover photo is, there should be a button that says "View Activity Log." Click on that. 

Follow me

@jared89j

Do you use the mobile version of Spotify? In it there's a recently played section which should show the playlist you are looking for.

Also, I recommend you to open a last.fm account.

It's a great way to keep track of what you listen in Spotify, and most other music players. You just need to add your last.fm account info in the Spotify preferences, and you'll log what you listen to. With this, you'll be able to see what you were listening at any point in time. Very useful!

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts