I read somewhere today that by July '16 all Heavy Metal music will be taken out. Is that true??

Solved!

I read somewhere today that by July '16 all Heavy Metal music will be taken out. Is that true??

Scoesspecial2
Casual Listener
I was reading an article today that mentioned Spotify is taking out all Heavy Metal music out of its library. Is there any truth to that? If it's true, that's ridiculous! What about Hip-Hop/Rap music and their lyrics about drug use, selling drugs, beating on women, killing people, lying about the fake planes and cars they don't have. This is obsurd!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: I read somewhere today that by July '16 all Heavy Metal music will be taken out. Is that true??

MattSuda
Community Legend
4 Replies
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: I read somewhere today that by July '16 all Heavy Metal music will be taken out. Is that true??

MattSuda
Community Legend
Highlighted

Scoesspecial2
Casual Listener
Thank you!!
Highlighted

MattSuda
Community Legend

You're welcome 

Highlighted

Rorey
Spotify Legend

Hey everyone! Staff here. Don’t worry, we can confirm Heavy Metal is here to stay. The article that rumoured this is fake and satirical.

SUGGESTED POSTS