Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I've never heard any of the songs in my "Your Top Songs 2016" playlist. Songs are all random. Why?

I've never heard any of the songs in my "Your Top Songs 2016" playlist. Songs are all random. Why?

So I was listening to Spotify on my phone today when a pop up came up for "Your Top Songs 2016." I tapped the playlist and started playing it. It was playing all of my favorite music in the past year. No problem. However, when I wanted to go back to listening to my newer music, I forgot to save the playlist not knowing there wasn't going to be any (easy) way to access the playlist at a later time. Later, I go back on to listen, this time on my laptop. I log in and have the hardest time finding the playlist, so I google where to find it. Behold, Spotify has a direct link. I log in and the music is random songs that were not on the playlist before, nor songs that I have ever heard. I've ran through links and looked everywhere on the iOS application as well as the desktop app without any luck. Anyone have any advice?

**Note: I've had Premium for about two years now. When I go to account settings, it asks if I want to go premium. 

1 Reply

@clorge18

"**Note: I've had Premium for about two years now. When I go to account settings, it asks if I want to go premium."

How do you access the Spotify service, from a facebook log in Spotify account, or just a normal Spotify user account not connected with facebook, using just an email address?

Is it possible if you have a facebpook / Spotify account that you might have created a duplicate by accident, which is rather easy to do? Might try using your email address associated with your facebook account when signing into the Spotify service, and also use the current facebook password to see if this gets you into the proper account?

Suggested posts