Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

IMAGINE DRAGONS

IMAGINE DRAGONS

I can't understand the fact that Imagine Dragons' songs are missing in Spotify. The new songs are marvelous and awesome but the old ones and the ones that are missing...they are gold!

The missing ones that I've discovered are:

- **bleep** And Silence (album)

- Speak to Me (very old album)

- Pantomime (song)

- Look How Far We've Come (song)

I believe that there might be more and I am calling on Spotify, please please please add them! It is our wish to listen to songs on Spotify and these are very precious songs. 

5 Replies

Hey @Sena864

Spotify tries really hard to get music available on their service, but in the end the availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

This thread by Spotify staff explains why some music is not available:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/I-want-an-artist-song-on-Spotify/td-p/1136005

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Dude, this is amazing.

So those albums - excluding Speak to Me EP - actually used to be on Spotify, but I think something happened with liscensing issues, so the songs had to be disabled. You could still see them on your browser if you searched the album on google and logged in to spotify, and you could also save them to your songs. They weren't playable, but it was pretty cool to have them show up in your songs. I wasn't content with this, however, so I went onto Youtube to MP3 and download them all and use local files on Spotify to play them. There were minor disadvantages at first, but after playing around with file settings and updating Spotify today, all the songs are available and show up as part of their albums. It's pretty weird. I'm not sure if this helps you, but I love the fact that I can semi-legitimately listen to these songs now. BTW, most of them were on Souncloud, totally playable, this whole time.

Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG

I've found the same thing with their songs Working Man, Fallen, Ready Aim Fire, and Tokyo

Gold doesn’t work anymore. It worked a few months ago, and you can still see it displayed in the album but you can’t play it .-.

They seem to have added most or all of those songs back 🙂

Suggested posts