Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Ideas on promoting my music

Solved!

Ideas on promoting my music

Hey there I need some ideas on promoting my song the edge on Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/track/0lH8leJSFYdLMW9RHsjG4g?si=X25F4o8WShmVew9i1lg3WA

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there, a decent solution in the Spotify community is looking through the forums and approaching playlist curators who share similar tastes in music. Often it’s a give and take, and following other new artists is a good way of promoting your own music. Alternatively, there’s various subreddits you can check out for Spotify playlists and other new artists. Hope this is somewhat helpful, cheers.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there, a decent solution in the Spotify community is looking through the forums and approaching playlist curators who share similar tastes in music. Often it’s a give and take, and following other new artists is a good way of promoting your own music. Alternatively, there’s various subreddits you can check out for Spotify playlists and other new artists. Hope this is somewhat helpful, cheers.

just connect and network with artist in same community as you. show love and you'll get love back. 

I agree with both. Network, network, network. Start to figure out your audience is as well, or your targeted audience. Collaborations, basically stay active. The more people are aware of your brand, the more people will want to become involved. Have fun with it.

yeah exactly plus you can do like lil contests like send out free merch to whoever saved your song just stuff like that 

Approach the community and find people with similar niche and taste for the music you make (:

Suggested posts