Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

In Flames Albums missing?

In Flames Albums missing?

Hello.

EDIT: Some albums are back, but not all of them. I wonder if the other albums will come ...

38 Replies

It sure does look like this is the case, I went through the releases currently available to me and did a look up on them. Please note I have access to the US releases which probable vary some from the European released versions. Here is how the releases work out based from the US side of what shows up from the artist page.

spotify:album:4eFSj1vg9Wp2PllDwIUmM4 -The Jester Race - CA US

spotify:album:3S2NWIu8z2Cff3j5MZ2m2K - Whoracle - CA US

spotify:album:7dLKVF5g1by8xVjjAEq1in - Colony - CA US

spotify:album:6qRBIZpeUtVoYsC4cQdsSG - Clayman - CA US

spotify:album:2AXX98uTaBAX7k8DYaMvhG - Reroute To Remain - CA US

spotify:album:4rHiJYqwPytXn84egpADKj - Soundtrack to Your Escape - CA US

spotify:album:3ddOlyyj2YlSk4xbuxsG4S - Come Clarity - CA MX US

spotify:album:6nLbSlPZtpOeOYnxr0I8Pn - Sounds of a Playground Fading - AD AR AT AU BE BG BO BR CA CH CL CO CR CY CZ DE DK DO EC EE ES FI FR GB GR GT HK HN HR HU IE IS IT LI LT LU LV MC MT MX MY NI NL NO NZ PA PE PH PL PT PY RO SG SI SK SV TR TW US UY

But European listeners should have had access to the released versions at some point. Maybe when the new release drops in the next few days most of that content will be updated again for European listeners.

A side point I am eagerly awaiting the new release which should be sometime in September the 5th, unless it is delayed as some releases have been to push cd sales first. But it should show up though, the three singles of Rusted Nail, Through Oblivion, and Everything's Gone from the new release is currently available to me.

I'm also from sweden and also noticed this, when i go on a link it shows the album but i can't play the songs and it says"This track is currently not avalible in sweden" but i would guess that it has something to do with their new realese now on friday and that it will be back up soon

I'm from Norway (hello, dear "brother"), I can't play anything either. I freaked out when I noticed they were missing from my playlists! Tbh, I hope they fix it 😧 

norwegian too. 

I want my Colony and Clayman back!! 

Just an update, I need to remind myself to double check information from wikipedia. The release of the new In Flames album for the States is not until the 9th of September for mp3 and cd sales, not the 5th as I posted, usually it is Europe that gets stuff a little earlier. Amazon.com shows the new release available on the 9th for US customers. So it is probable a good idea to double check your listening regions to be sure of when the new release is available to you. Whenever the CDs go on sale is usually on the mark for your region.

I'm from Sweden to and the only albums available are SOAPF and Siren Charms.

Where the hell did all the others albums go...

Just when everything started looking good in Spotify something like this happens.

If people hasn't figured it out the most probable reason for retracting the albums is that the contract between Spotify and the rights holder for the albums ended and the rights holder didn't want to renew the contract. According to Wikipedia Nuclear Blast was In Flames's publisher up until Sound of a Playground Fading so most probably it's them who has decided that they don't want to distribute In Flames albums through Spotify right now. Hopefully it's just a case of human error (it wasn't intentional to let the contract end without renewing it) and they'll be back in the Spotify library soon but we all need to prepare for the most likely situation where no older In Flames material will be avalable in Spotify for some time if ever again.

Still missing the earlier albums, but i hopes they come back soon...

God dammit, my playlist!! Please bring the albums back!

Update:

Hey guys recheck the In Flames artist page again. There has been some releases updated to 2014 re-releases made available by Century Media that have expanded listening region access. Maybe in a few more days some more releases will be updated as well, uploaders tend to do these updates in batches, these releases are still US, CA only for the moment, Colony, Clayman, Reroute To Remain, Soundtrack To Your Escape. Other releases have been updated and should be again available to a lager listening region audience. I at least got access to their first release Lunar Strain as well as access to A Sense of Purpose 2014 Re-Issue, as well as these 2014 Re-Issues of Subterrranean E.P., The Jester Race, Come Clarity, and Whoracle

Update:

2014 RE-Issue of Sounds Of A Playground Fading was made available today.

Come clarity, Soundtrack to your escape, Colony, Clayman and Reroute to Remain still missing. 😕

Sitting in Finland and now my pizzabakingnight is not as perfect anymore... I rather have the old albums instead of the newer ones....

This sucks, i want to prepare for the In Flames tour and now i cant 😞 Spotify please fix thos or i have to go over to your competitors.

Just saw the last of them have been made available (in norway at least)

Yeah it seems all the albums have finaly come in re-issued formats! 🙂 Very dissapointed in the lack of information from both Spotify and In flames about this though as i have tried to ask them both questions about this.

Is this happening again?

Dongrzechu wrote: Is this happening again?

>> Yeah, same here in France. I'm sure it was availiable like two days ago...

I asked them on Twitter, they use to answer quickly. From France too bro'

Suggested posts