Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

In Flames albums removed

In Flames albums removed

Hello, Im a massive In Flames fan and Ive noticed that many albums has been removed the last couple of days. Everything older than Come Clarity is now missing. Anyone knows whats up?

33 Replies

Those albums are removed from AppleMusic too... Smells like somekind copyright**bleep**..

Pathetic, will be switching back to Google play if this isn't resolved soon.

The albums are still missing. Bring them back please. 

Same from Sweden, this is a disaster and we need to have them back as soon as possible! FFS!

Come Clarity, Soundtrack to Your Escape and Sense of Purpose is back here today...

Right now I can't even find In Flames as a band. When I enter the text in the searchbar they are proposed as an artist but when I click on them it says "We can't find this artist, please try another search." 

Edit: Seems to be a local thing on my PC: when I search for them on my phone they do appear and there are more albums available as last week.

All albums are now back up here in Norway! Happy days! 🙂

Back in Canada too!

It seems like they got rid of the "re-issue 2014" versions. Does anyone know what the difference is?

Seems they also got rid of bonus track "Discover Me Like Emptiness" :'(

And they also made mistakes like the year of The Jester Race, and bad spelling on Sountrack to your Escape, like "F(R)Ien" and "Boarders and Shading". But at least they came back!

Subterranean is still missing!! It sucks to be a fan of the old.....it seems like they are more and more trying to distance themselves from their early stuff....so i'm not resting until it is sure that subterranean is back as well....

My bad i found it^^

Hey folks, 

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Spotify works hard to constantly add music to its content database. We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders, such as artists or record labels.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Yeah everything is still a little screwy here in the US but at least the music came back. Had to re-add everything to my playlists though so that sucked 

Suggested posts