Incomplete discography/albums not on spotify (Judas Priest: Jugulator and Demolition)

Highlighted

Incomplete discography/albums not on spotify (Judas Priest: Jugulator and Demolition)

heavyhoved

Hello. Can anyone riddle me this:

Judas Priest's albums are all there, except (at least) the two studio albums with Tim "Ripper" Owens (1997's Jugulator and 2001's Demolition).

Does anyone know why these two aren't there?

I would be happy for an answer that clarifies this issue, which it is! I think they're both great albums (especially Jugulator), and they should definitely be on Spotify!

Thank you in advance

2 Replies

Re: Incomplete discography/albums not on spotify (Judas Priest: Jugulator and Demolition)

Joe
Community Legend

Hi. Please check out point 5 of the music FAQ which explains what you can do about missing content.

Re: Incomplete discography/albums not on spotify (Judas Priest: Jugulator and Demolition)

DavidC-Manly1st

heavyhoved 

I totally agree Jugulator is a great album definately should be on Spotify, Demolition too,. Luv Judas Priest up their with Black Sabbath, VENOM and Metallica as the best Metal of all time. My Fave Priest albums are Pain Killer and Defenders Of The Faith.

SUGGESTED POSTS