Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Is there any way I can find a suggested song that played? :(

Is there any way I can find a suggested song that played? :(

So I'm your average person with a free Spotify account on their cell phone. I was listening to an album called SOLOS by Lil Bo Weep. I think a suggested song played after one of her songs and I really liked it, but I didn't catch the name of the song and have no way of going back to what I just listened to. I checked out Lil Bo Weep's songs to make sure it wasn't one of hers, but I can't find it 😞

Is there a playlist that has all the suggested songs for an artist or something? I really wish I could know what that song was called.

If it helps, there was an insert in the song where a man is talking about how everything we do is completely unconscious, including our relationships etc.

I'm so curious!

3 Replies

Hey,

Unfortunately, there isn't a feature showing all the suggested songs in one playlist yet- But you can go to Your Music > Recently Played and find out the music you've played.

Thank you 🙂

Would all the suggested songs come from "similar artists"? Or is it
completely random?

Hey, @banyantree - 

No, they don't always come from 'Similar Artists'- but the suggested songs are often chosen by what artist, genre and style of music you would like based on the songs you listen to. 

If you have any other questions, please reply 🙂

Suggested posts