Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Iwe need the ability to have more songs than 3,333 as a premium member to have as offline.

Iwe need the ability to have more songs than 3,333 as a premium member to have as offline.

We need the ability to have more songs than 3,333 as a premium member to have as offline on our playlists. As a music enthusiast and finding new songs I love everyday my numbers keep building and I'm pretty close to 2,000 already and inclining as the days progress. I love Spotify and its my favorite music app of all time. I love music and once I get to 3,333 I don't know what I'm going to do. Music is what keeps me going! We need to increase this number tremendously.
7 Replies

No entiendo mucho esa parte, eh descargado menos de esas cantidades de musica, mas sin embargo no puedo ya descargar más me sale una leyenda de error para almacenar mas música, que puedo hacer o por que pasa eso

Hello!

Each Spotify Premium user has a 9,999 song limit.

Divided in 3 offline devices = 3,333.

This means that in the case you get to the limit per device, the only way to keep saving more music is to save it on another device.

In other words, you will need to use another device to download more songs when you get to the limit of the one you are currently using.

Sad news but that's just how it works 😕

Hope this helps! ♫

This was a post by DasPeter
If my post helped you to fix your problem  -  Accept as Solution
If you liked my post - Give it a Like

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
PM me here

La cuestión es q no eh llegado ni a las 2000 canciónes x eso mi pregunta q es lo q pasa

¿Qué mensaje de error es el que te aparece cuando intentas descargar música?

PM me here

Dice q ya error al sincronizar, en modo offline debido a que no queda mas espacio en el dispositivo, claramente se q es xq pueda ya no tener memoria, pero no se supone q no ocupa espacio en el dispositivo?, gracias

Para aclarar:

Streaming es cuando se reproduce la canción con conexión a internet. En éste modo no se almacena nada en el telefono.

En cambio, cuando se hacen disponibles las playlists en modo Offline, sí se necesita guardar datos en el dispositivo.

Se detendrá la descarga de canciones cuando el dispositivo que está utilizando tiene poco almacenamiento disponible.
(a veces, incluso si tiene 500MB-1GB disponible)
Trata eliminar aplicaciones y otras cosas que no sean necesarias y tal vez eso te ayude a arreglar tu problema.

Espero ésto te ayude! ♫

PM me here

Como es posible que esté pagando una cuenta premium y se me limite a solo 10 mil canciones! Pensé que esta aplicación es ilimitada máxime que estoy pagando mensualemente. Además no creo que tuviera descargada las 10 mil canciones. Estoy sumamente decepcionado!

Suggested posts