Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Japanese music

Japanese music

Hello,

It's my very first post here but since I'm a Premium user and a huge j-pop/j-R&B fan, I would like to know if you are perhaps considering to add some or most of these author's songs:

- Utada Hikaru: There are some musicbox versions, but not original versions.

- Amuro Namie: none available sang originally by her

- YUI: I'm not sure if the author named yui available in Spotify is the same as the one I'm referring to. Anyway, it woult be great to have songs such as Again, Feel My Soul, Goodbye Days, ...

- Nishino Kana: only one song is available. But songs such as If, I'll Be There, and songs featuring her (performed by WISE or NERDHEAD, for example)

- Hamasaki Ayumi. Only one song, and the rest all karaoke versions.

- Openings and endings from famous anime, such as Naruto. There are some specific songs available, but not all of them.

- Do as Infinity. Only one song which is originally performed by them, and it's only a karaoke version.

- Aoyama Thelma. I can't even find her!

- Kuroki Meisa. Again, I can't find her!

- Ito Yuna. There is  no way to find her.

- Denda Mao

- AZU. Only one song available in Spain???

- Hiromi (宏実). I found another artist in her name, but it is not what I'm looking for, since she performs basically Jazz.

- Shimokawa Mikuni. 

- BENI (安良城 紅).

- BoA (권보아). She is korean, but sings in japanese and english too.

- Sugawara Sayuri.

- Aiuchi RIna

- Zard

- Hirahara Ayaka.

- Kuraki Mai

- Aki Angela.

- EXILE

- RYTHEM

- Koda Kumi

Please, could you tell us if you are going to add more japanese songs or if there is some kind of a problem? It would be really cool if you could.

Thank you.

20 Replies

Janne Da Arc too! that artist is already in Spotify but is Blocked... please spotify!!! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DZ06evO0Bx3hz?si=Wm-r1ho5TFKqEjOf2qW5aQ

Suggested posts