Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Kazumi Watanabe's whole discography is not on Spotify

Kazumi Watanabe's whole discography is not on Spotify

Kazumi Watanabe is on Spotify, but a good portion of his discography is not available. Given that his first album came out in the early 1970s and his career has created many different records and sounds i reckon more of his discography should be available. He is a great influence on Jazz, rock and fusion to many musicians. I would want to see more of his early albums on spotify since many of them cannot be found anywhere online. Now believe me, i know how spotify works and all that. I understand that it takes time to forge contracts with all the different musicians/production companies and whatnot. I just want to leave this so that it might get noticed. 

1 Reply

Hi there @Nigatoni1,

thanks for posting about this !

We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

However, the app has a great feature called "Local Files" which allows you to upload your own legal content.

Feel free to visit this help page and learn how to do so.

Furthermore, you can always use this help page to ask for the content you're looking for.

Hope this helps 🙂

Suggested posts